Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.951 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,100 (€1,835) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)