Cost of living comparison between Besançon, France and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.640 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,952 (€1,875) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)