Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.998 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,447 (13,475 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)