Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.138 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,118 (1,978 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)