Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.302 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,784 (1,614 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)