Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.997 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,117 (2,446 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)