Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 44830.425 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 220% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 38,399 (0.857 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)