Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.295 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,924 (1,635 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)