Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.125 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,773 (R$ 3,767) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)