Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.210 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,329 (R$ 5,710) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)