Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14649 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 31% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,352 (₨70,670) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)