Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,063 (R$ 5,685) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)