Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,751 (R$ 6,132) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)