Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 587245.948 VEFX / TND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 51% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,586 (0.185 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)