Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00663 VEF / LBP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 54% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,117 (3,639,260 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)