Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,256 (元8,196) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (44 minutes ago)