Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.456 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,157 (元13,843) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)