Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01772 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,998 (564,107 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,000 (42 minutes ago)