Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 30,427 in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)