Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.583 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,456 (€1,933) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)