Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.474 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,583 (元5,822) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (40 minutes ago)