Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,439 (元6,885) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)