Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 478%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1351.343 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,981 (RD$ 7) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)