Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 VEF / IDR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,880 (Rp 17,182,722) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (44 minutes ago)