Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.904 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,124 (R$ 6,586) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)