Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.144 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,337 (R$ 4,560) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)