Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.669 VES / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 20,002 Bs.S. (R$ 1,200) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 3 hours ago)