Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.973 VEF / AUD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,744 (AU$2,351) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)