Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.852 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,116 (2,846TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)