Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.619 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,251 (4,678TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)