Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 VEF / IDR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,322 (Rp 21,752,851) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)