Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30607 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,553 (37,747 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)