Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28169 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,558 (55,232 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)