Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.028 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,757 (S/. 4,544) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)