Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.742 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,136 (€1,595) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (33 minutes ago)