Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2701.608 VEFX / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,496 (₨99,030) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (37 minutes ago)