Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 VES / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 80% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 19,751 Bs.S. (₨23,185) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)