Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.309 VEF / KZT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 111% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,251 (257 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)