Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,774 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.640 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,017 (€1,599) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)