Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2079.522 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,000 (E£ 6) in Asyut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)