Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90861.005 VEFX / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,480 (E£ 0.90) in Asyut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)