Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91284.707 VEFX / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,693 (E£ 3.06) in Asyut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)