Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6705.732 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,895 (E£ 1.62) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)