Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.583 VEF / ILS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,710 (8,406 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)