Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 VEF / TMT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,114 (4,141 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)