Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08782 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,204 (¥184,503) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)