Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01508 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,403 (CH$1,153,738) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)