Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01598 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,253 (CH$1,079,420) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)