Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.106 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,761 (S/. 3,143) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (41 minutes ago)