Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24443.287 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,515 (S/. 0.43) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)