Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.079 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,903 (S/. 4,515) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (44 minutes ago)