Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,143 (2,384,857 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)