Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,337 (﷼ 5,390) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (26 minutes ago)