Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.878 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,303 (﷼ 5,486) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)