Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.105 VEF / JOD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 89% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,562 (Dinar 2,096) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)