Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.099 VEF / JOD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 92% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,931 (Dinar 2,123) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)