Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,549 (₩1,879,692) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)