Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.809 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,640 (₩270) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)