Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00847 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,288 (₩2,867,874) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)