Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,895 (₩2,610,515) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (32 minutes ago)