Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,312 (₩2,861,801) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)