Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.452 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,868 (元8,172) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)