Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19733 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,445 (Php47,864) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)