Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6656.168 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,895 (2.09TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (30 minutes ago)