Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.861 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,627 (3,365TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)