Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.404 VEF / MGA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,100 (496 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)