Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.238 VEFX / MGA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 188% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,758 (8,793,046 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 445 (about 2 hours ago)