Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.179 VEFX / MGA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 92% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,038 (1,059 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (25 minutes ago)