Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.550 VEF / MGA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,446 (341 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)