Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00338 VEF / MGA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,392 (5,444,867 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (44 minutes ago)