Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,478 (元6,289) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €400 (37 minutes ago)