Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.650 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,134 (₩274) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)