Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00884 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,325 (₩1,280,998) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)