Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15433 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,307 (₨99,183) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)